WE'VE MOVED!

WAIT, NO. HIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Starting February 2014 this blog will be out of action.

But DO NOT DESPAIR. We've just moved, and you can still find the same riveting and informative posts that you have come to expect on our new blog:

Friday, March 21, 2008

Anglerfish TV shirt design



Later this year, Portland hopes to release a few more t-shirt designs. As part of my ongoing campaign to convince mainstream America that their television sets are actually alien mind-control devices, I submitted this design.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I'll be adding that to my already formidable PS T-shirt collection....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, that's a really good idea. ANd it's brilliantly executed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome design! works well, and diggin the subtle lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant design, extremely creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap.
    If that design were made into a shirt, and the shirt came anywhere CLOSE to fitting, I'd buy it in a HEARTBEAT.

    (and I am very very picky about my t-shirts.)

    (I mean, I'm no expert on what appeals to the general public, but I personally love the design.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just amazing short design. I love this on plain white shirt. Kind of vintage too. :)

    ReplyDelete